...to Success and Productivity
- Are you coping with ADHD or an Anxiety related disorder in yourself or your family?
- Is bereavement or past trauma keeping you stuck in the past?
- When we work together, my first step will be to get to know you and what has worked in the past and what hasn’t. Every one of my clients is unique and understanding YOU is the most important part of our process.
- Together, we will build upon your strengths and find solutions to the things that are holding you back.
- Improving your productivity and getting you organized is not a substitute for therapy and medical care, but an important piece of recovery and wellness.
Once you begin to make more room for serenity in your home, joy will begin to find it’s way into other area of your life as well!
“I received home organizing from Karin at The Serene Home as a Christmas gift from my boyfriend! Karin came to our apartment and helped me declutter and organize my closets using the KonMari method. She is understanding and informative, which made the process much more enjoyable. Karin had great suggestions and ideas for using our space better and making our day-to-day life easier. I highly recommend The Serene Home!”
“Karin’s sincere work efforts (and ethics) keep things moving toward the end goal of a safe living and working environment that is well organized and functional. This makes it so much easier for my 80 year old Mom to maintain her home. Kudos to Karin! We couldn’t have done it without you!”
“I’m thrilled to have worked with Karin at The Serene Home! I was preparing for a life changing event, and needed some professional input to help me work out storage solutions and new decorating ideas for my apartment.”